I chose to do an ANSR Beam review because I saw so many people have bought it on Amazon. This unit had high ratings for both as well as a cost much less than other products out there. I was surprised to see many positive reviews for a relatively cheap device (it’s much cheaper than the Baby Quasar, for example) and it is a fraction of salon/dermatologist treatment.
The ANSR Beam combines both red and blue light, which research has found to be more effective in diminishing acne. It also means that you can use the device for anti-aging – Reducing fine lines and wrinkles in the process. The manufacturer claims that it was tested by TUV America, a globally recognized testing, inspection, and certification organization.
ANSR Beam Review
- Both red and blue light
- Portable and rechargeable
- Charges like a cell phone
- Automatic timer, stops after 5 minute treatment
ANSR Beam Pros:
1. The majority of testimonials on the net are raving about this device and dozens of people claim that it has changed their lives.
2. Treatment time – one of the best advantages I have found in ANSR Beam reviews is that treatment time is only 5 minutes twice a day (morning and evening). Most of us can handle that.
3. It only takes 2 hours to charge it and it lasts for 3 days.
4. It’s portable and you can take it anywhere (The package has a carrying pouch inside.
5. The instructions say that it takes about 4 weeks to clear acne, but most users managed to clear their skin (completely, mind you) after no longer than 3 weeks. Some users reported a positive change after just ONE use.
6. Many users testified that it works wonders with hormonal cystic acne, not just the regular non-cystic acne.
ANSR Beam Cons:
1. You have to stick with the treatment – 5 minutes twice a day for a few weeks. Quitting in the middle of the process will lead you to think it doesn’t work.
2. Some users say that it may dry the skin.
3. Wear protective sunglasses to protect your retina, just to be safe, even though the manufacturer claims you don’t have to.
Remember, stick with the treatment for a whole month before you decide if it works for you or not. In the process your skin may look worse for a while, but if you don’t quit you will probably see the results you are looking for.
Though I never tried this myself, I was really surprised to see such raving reviews, claiming it to be a life changer, a miracle worker and worth every penny. You can check out more than 60 real reviews – Right here.
Most users say that this product does require a serious time commitment so if you don’t think you can work it into your routine save your money and that ANSR may not make your skin flawless but it will reduce your acne problem to very minor.
How to use the ANSR Beam
Wash and dry your face, use it only on a clean face. Use it on a clean face.
Choose a 4×4 area of your face and begin moving the blue light back and forth slowly over it. It will change to red light automatically later.
Concentrate on small areas to achieve the best results.
You do not hold this above your skin; you touch your skin with the element as though you are shaving back and forth.
The best deal for ANSR Beam right now is on Amazon – It’s even cheaper than Costco. Check it out on Amazon – Right Here.
To your health and happiness,
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.