You don’t have to be a total beauty product junkie to fall in love with red light therapy.
Red light therapy is scientifically proven to be able to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, improve skin texture and tone, reduce dark under-eye circles and drooping eyelids, prevent acne and acne scars, and reduce hyperpigmentation – All without the injecting toxins or going under the knife and looking weird.
Why Evis MD Platinum?
Evis MD Platinum red light therapy is one of the most popular red light therapy home devices, and a lot of it has to do with their comparatively low price.
Evis MD Platinum – My Personal Review
Though I am very happy with my Baby Quasar MD, I’ve decided to “sacrifice” my face to see how well the Evis MD Platinum will perform.
For this purpose, I’ve stopped using my BQ for a whole month and not surprisingly – Most of my fine lines were back, along with a noticeable drooping of my skin.
After 2 weeks of using the Evis MD, I still saw no change in my skin tone, texture and wrinkles. I almost gave up but decided to believe the manufacturer who claimed that it will only work after long term usage.
A month later I woke up and immediately liked what I saw in the mirror. My neck and the sides of my mouth were noticeably firmer and more toned. The wrinkle between my eyebrows has significantly faded. My skin was plumped and quite glowing.
When my husband asked if I had secretly injected botox, I knew that I wasn’t imagining. It works!
Evis MD Platinum – The Good Stuff
Obviously, the best thing about the Evis MD Platinum is that it worked for me. But here are a few more advantages of this red light therapy home device:
1. Evis MD Platinum employs a medical grade power supply and was cleared by the FDA.
2. Treatment can be as little as 20 minutes twice a week. You don’t have to use it every day to get results. I used it 4 times a week for 20 minutes.
3. It has shrunk my pores dramatically.
4. The shape of the light is good for getting in the corners below your eyes near your nose without having to actually put it on your eyes.
5. Comes with a stand which is convenient to keep it neatly by your bed or dresser.
6. It has a timer that lets you know when to switch areas of treatment, very convenient.
7. You can use this device to speed up healing of wounds or inflammation (I used it to relieve pain from a tooth cavity, I’m still shocked it works!), like joint pain and arthritis, muscle aches, carpal tunnel syndrome etc.
Evis MD Platinum – The Not so Good Stuff
1. It will only work if you are committed to the treatments and give it at least a few weeks before expecting results.
2. If you want to keep the great results you’ll have to keep it up, though you can relax your treatments to once-twice a week.
3. It can be boring to sit still during the sessions so you’ll have to schedule it with your favorite TV program to not get frustrated.
Evis MD Platinum does what it’s supposed to do, and more. But, you’ll have to be committed and patient to see the results and keep it up to maintain them.
The price may seem high but it’s still pennies compared to spa treatments and is way lower than the Baby Quasar.
I recommend that you check Amazon to see the price right now, they almost always have discounts and sales for light therapy home devices.
Enjoy your DIY facelift!:)
To your health and happiness,
If you’re interested, you can see my detailed review and comparison of Baby Quasar Red VS Lightstim Wrinkles – HERE.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.