Blue light therapy is a breakthrough treatment for acne, spots and pimples. It is scientifically proven to destroy up to 80% of your acne – without medication, and incredibly fast.
Blue light therapy home devices will save you a lot of money (and time) for dermatologist treatments and most importantly – It’s available to you 24/7 whenever your need it.
The Caribbean Sun Light Treatment Pro New is one of the most popular acne light home devices, and it has a unique feature that makes it our #1 recommendation for acne home treatment:
The Unique Feature of the Caribbean Sun Light Acne Therapy Pro New
As opposed to most acne blue light devices, the Caribbean acne light is a large table top device with 2 panels sized 13.2 x 4.9 x 12.3 inches.
What this means that if you sit at the right distance (2 to 5 ft) from it, you get FULL COVERAGE of your face.
Other devices are hand-held, meaning you have to treat each area on your face separately and that can be time consuming and exhausting.
With the Caribbean Sun Light Acne Therapy you’ll only need 15-20 minutes of treatment 5 times a week to eliminate your spots almost completely – And fast (while sitting and relaxing).
Isn’t that great?
The Carribean Sun Light Acne Treatment Features
The Caribbean acne device uses blue and red LED bulbs in a specific wavelength to treat acne and restore your beautiful acne-free skin.
The blue light kills the bacteria while the red light heals inflammation and prevents acne scars.
– LEDs – 144 blue LED bulbs and 144 red LEDs.
– Wavelengths – Blue wavelength of 415nm and red of 660nm.
– Dimensions – 13.2 x 4.9 x 12.3 inches; 4.5 pounds (Easily fits a desk, table or countertop).
– Adjustable – It’s equipped with adjustable tilting stand for perfect positioning.
– UV shield – It has a UV shield.
– Two on/off switches.
– Protective eye goggles and a user manual.
The Caribbean acne treatment is Green Earth Friendly and only uses 9 watts of power yet operates on 100-240V without a voltage converter.
– Power – 24 Watts 110-240V.
– Warranty – 10 years (no other device offers such an extended warranty.
I checked with the manufacturer, and according to them – If anything goes wrong with the light within that time, you can just contact them and they will give you instructions on how to return the unit to them.
They will then either repair or replace the light at no charge.
– Manufactured in the USA.
How Exactly Does it Work?
Studies have shown that some of the visible violet light (part of the sun light spectrum), in the range of 405-420nm – damages and ultimately kills acne causing bacteria.
This light range produces little of any tanning (and the Caribbean comes with a UV shield as well).
Applying the blue light for up to 3 days in a row was found to reduce the bacteria in the pores by 99.9%.
(See studies on the studies and research page)
Applying red light was proven to boost blood circulation in the treated area and promote fast healing and smoothing of the skin – Preventing acne scars from forming.
Research has shown that this treatment is extremely effective reducing acne on an average of 75 to 80%.
Most studies have shown that blue light therapy works even better than Benzoyle Peroxide but treatment is far better tolerated.
It works great even for cystic acne!
Here is what the Mayo Clinic Staff writes in their articles “Acne treatments: Medical procedures may help clear skin”:
The redness and swelling that can occur with acne is caused by a type of bacteria that can be killed by exposing your skin to different types of light. Blue light is the most commonly used wavelength, although a combination of blue light and red light also appears to be effective.”
All you have to do is follow the manufacturer’s instructions:
Alternate between the red and blue treatment: One day treat with blue LEDs for 10-15 minutes (make sure you wear the safety goggles) and the next day use the red LEDs for 15-20 minutes.
You’re on your way to smooth acne-free skin!
Caribbean Sun Light Side Effects
Blue light therapy is considered completely safe, except for people suffering from porphyria or Bi-Polar disorder.
You’ll have to make sure to wear the safety goggles to protect your eyes when you use the blue light (I would use them with the red light as well).
Blue and red light treatments are approved by the FDA (If than means anything to you…).
Also, I would advise you to make sure you don’t aim it at your thyroid, it may have an effect on it (racing heart beat), just tilt it in a way that it doesn’t shine at that area.
Will It Tan Your Face?
The Caribbean sun light treatment will NOT tan your face at all. It uses different rays of the spectrum that go beyond the surface of the skin and that are not harmful.
Plus it has a UV shield.
Does it Disrupt Your Sleep at Night?
You can use the Caribbean blue LEDs any time of the day – Either in the morning or before you go to sleep.
The best time would be after you wash your face. It won’t affect your sleep in any way.
The red light bulbs, on the other hand, are very bright and some people would find it hard to fall asleep after.
Can You Use it While Staying on Topical Medication?
Yes, you can, because you’re supposed to use the Caribbean right after washing your face, before applying and topicals.
But, if you are using something that makes your face light sensitive (that includes lemon!), avoid using the unit for a few hours afterwards.
How Much Does it Cost?
The Caribbean Sun Light Acne Treatment Pro New costs about 250$ right now, which may seem like a lot of money, but not if you calculate all the money you’ll save on the dermatologist treatments.
But I don’t think I have to explain it to you. If you suffer from acne for a ling time you know you’ll be willing to spend a lot to finally get rid of your spots and blemishes.
Right now, Amazon offers a 90-day money back guarantee and a 33% (!!) discount.
Caribbean Sun Light Pros
1. Works very fast – The minute you spot a new pimple coming, zap it with the blue light and most of the time it will be gone by the next day (Instead of the usual 5 days or more…)
2. Short Treatment time – The large panels (compared to hand held devise allows for full coverage in one treatment.
All you need is to sit back, relax and treat your face (or back!) for 15-20 minutes and you’re done.
3. The lamp is made out of steel (not plastic!) and is sturdy but small enough to move around easily.
4. It’s adjustable and you can adjust the angle up or down to get the coverage you need.
5. Very low power consumption.
6. Combines both blue and red light treatments. A blue & red lights combination is more powerful than just blue light. And you won’t need two separate devices.
7. Surprising Bonus – I was surprised and delighted to find a calming and mood lifting effect from the treatment. It’s relaxing and after the session ends I feel energized and calm at the same time. It’s addicting!
8. Back Acne – The Caribbean Sun Light is perfect for back acne treatment, since you can’t use a hand held device to eliminate acne in the back.
9. You can turn on the blue and the red lights together (but I wouldn’t recommend it, they may cancel each other out).
1. No timer, you’ll have to set a timer or watch the time carefully.
2. The edge of the safety goggles makes small creases around the eyes, but it’s only temporary.
3. The panels can’t be removed for use on curvier parts of the body.
Caribbean Sun Light Review – Conclusion
With the Caribbean Sun Light unit, you can experience the same great results as when you go to the dermatologist for red/blue light treatment – For a FRACTION of the cost.
The Caribbean Sun Light Unit destroys acne effectively and FAST, it’s sturdy, well built but easy to move around and adjust.
It has an unprecedented 10 years warranty, it uses very little power and overall this is the #1 blue light therapy home device for acne right now.
We highly recommend it, it’s worth every penny.
And don’t forget that mood lift!
Some people need medication to get that same effect…☺
To your health & happiness,
Interested in smaller hand-held devices? Here are the top two!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.